Wall-to-Wall Carpet Cleaning
Cleaning is done by our two person uniformed crew. They are IICRC* certified, background checked, and insured. Appointments are scheduled within a specified window to suit your convenience.
- Most furniture - sofas, chairs and tables - are moved and put back. Furniture protectors are placed where needed.
- Spots are pretreated using the appropriate cleaning agent, helping to remove those spots that will not respond to the cleaning process.
- If necessary, carpet is pre-shampooed using a gentle agitation to loosen and suspend soil. There is an additional charge for this service.
- Steam extraction with detergent, either with portable equipment or truck mount systems are used. These methods will rinse out most soils and detergents leaving the carpet bright and clean.
- We are a licensed applicator of 3M Scotchgard and offer this aftercare service which will keep your carpet cleaner longer while making it easier for you to remove soiling and stains.
*The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification "IICRC"- is a non profit organization founded in 1972, representing more than 3,500 Certified firms and more than 33,000 Certified Technicians in 30 countries.